It has been a great mail week.
From top left corner:
- My first purchase of a clothing pattern. I have admired this reversible coat ever since Amy Butler released her 'Love' fabric line and it appeared in the promotional material. The pattern has only just been released and I'm going to attempt my first proper garment. Wish me luck!!
- An oinky brooch that I won over at Cath's for admitting that I love bacon ... even though my rabbi might disapprove. Thanks Cath!! Here's a better photo ...
- A twirly dress made for my princess by this crafty princess. It was a little swap we arranged and her princess will receive a rather pink cushion with her name written all over it!! Thanks Kate. Ella is twirling all over the place!! :-)
- My copy of the latest Mixtape magazine. Full of wonderful articles and how-to's. Unfortunately, this may well be the last Mixtape published due to Justine's new and rather busy family life. But I hear whispers of something exciting coming to replace the gap left by this wonderful publication. Can't wait to find out all about it!!
- And last (but certainly not least) some yummy kona solid fabrics. Now don't jump up and down about me breaking my fabric buying embargo. I WON it!! Thanks so much Dana and Fabric Shoppe for this yummy little bundle.
It was so magical watching them discover the fun to be had!
But I must say, I could use some warmer weather. I'm SO over the cold.
Wishing you a sunny day!