It has been a great mail week.
From top left corner:
- My first purchase of a clothing pattern. I have admired this reversible coat ever since Amy Butler released her 'Love' fabric line and it appeared in the promotional material. The pattern has only just been released and I'm going to attempt my first proper garment. Wish me luck!!
- An oinky brooch that I won over at Cath's for admitting that I love bacon ... even though my rabbi might disapprove. Thanks Cath!! Here's a better photo ...
- A twirly dress made for my princess by this crafty princess. It was a little swap we arranged and her princess will receive a rather pink cushion with her name written all over it!! Thanks Kate. Ella is twirling all over the place!! :-)
- My copy of the latest Mixtape magazine. Full of wonderful articles and how-to's. Unfortunately, this may well be the last Mixtape published due to Justine's new and rather busy family life. But I hear whispers of something exciting coming to replace the gap left by this wonderful publication. Can't wait to find out all about it!!
- And last (but certainly not least) some yummy kona solid fabrics. Now don't jump up and down about me breaking my fabric buying embargo. I WON it!! Thanks so much Dana and Fabric Shoppe for this yummy little bundle.
It was so magical watching them discover the fun to be had!
But I must say, I could use some warmer weather. I'm SO over the cold.
Wishing you a sunny day!
let's trade!! I could so use some cold right now... its 100 degrees every day!!!!
Yes I'm over the cold too. But all that wonderful mail must be quite warming... you really do win a lot, don't you Andi!
So gald it all arrived. xx
Wow! You have indeed had a great mail week.
So pleased to hear about the twirly whirly princess and am very excited to see the reversible coat in action. X
Well done on the win Andi - what a great way to boost your stash in a fiscally responsible way!
Can't wait to see the coat and you swishing about in it.
Oh I love that dress!
I am jealous of your trip to the snow. I hope we get to go there this winter.
I've been eyeing (sp?) that darling coat pattern too - cannot wait to see what you think! And you can just go right ahead and send some of that cooler weather our way - we are so over the heat!!! Congrats on your winnings and on keeping your promise!!
How funny about the bacon! You really did deserve to win.
Can't wait to see you have a go at that jacket! Looks like a lovely day at the snow, although bring on the warmer weather - yes please!
I'm with you on that Amy Butler pattern. Do you think you can make it up by the 24th for my All Amy Butler sew & tell?! I would love to see it!
I love good mail weeks!
Post a Comment