This week, a dear friend told us he was getting married in January.
Plenty of lead in time I know but I had an idea that needed to 'get out'.
So I raided my red scraps bin and some beautiful linen, and made them some cushions for their couch.
Patch-worked fronts and backs.
And quilted on both sides.
I inserted invisible zips using this excellent tutorial.
I wonder if I'll be able to wait until January before I give them!!
Also sewn in the last 24 hours:
- Patches on a small friend's jeans where he had worn through the knees
- Beehive blocks for Belinda
- Completed the last 6 blocks on this quilt
- A little more hand stitching on this quilt
- Binding on a baby quilt that I haven't shown you yet.
What's your plan?