A couple of weeks ago Andrea kindly nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award.
I've had so much on my plate lately that I have neglected to thank her and to follow up with a post about the award.......
Until today when Kathryn nominated me for the same blogging award.
Feeling the love people!! Thank you both for thinking of me!
The way this works is that I now tell you 7 things about me that you didn't already know ... then pass the award on to 7 other lovely bloggers.
So here goes:
1. I can speak fluent(ish) Hebrew which doesn't sound too useful outside of Israel but take me to any synagogue in the world and I can make myself understood!!
2. Before I started up my crafty business, my "day job" was working as an Occupational Therapist in public mental health services.
3. Two and a half years ago I had gastric banding surgery. I spent eighteen months researching the surgery and making the decision to go ahead. Best decision I ever made. I have my life back and can look forward to a normal life expectancy. (Also, I have an entirely new wardrobe to play in!!)
4. I'm a big Monty Python fan and can pretty much recite the "Holy Grail" movie by heart.
5. I think becoming a mother for the first time was simultaneously the most wonderful and the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
6. My father is a survivor of the Nazi concentration camps. Nuff said.
7. I am in the midst of a kitchen renovation. Soon I will be able to show you glorious photos of my new patchwork kitchen!! Yes, that's right .... a patchwork kitchen!! My husband is so very understanding.
I now pass this award on to:
Mary, Jo, Jen, Abbe, Cathy, Cindy and Tania