She's half of the creative duo that brought us MO and MO2, but now she's a solo authoress with the mostess too.
|The newest yummy book|
I buy them for the pictures ... the colourful inspiration that gets me out of my comfy chair and up to the sewing table.
I soooo want to crawl into Sarah's fabric stash and wallow in the colourful goodness.
But what took me by surprise about this book, is that I was actually REALLY interested in reading the patterns. The concept of the book is so very clever. 10 different quilting techniques, each illustrated with a dolly quilt pattern (in case you want to try it out before committing to a larger project) and a larger bed-sized pattern.
Great illustrations and well written patterns.
I really HAVE to make this quilt (LOVE the little 3D tabs in the border!!!) .....
So .... do yourself a favour and go check out this ACE new book!!
Want to find out more? There's a whole week of bloggy-touring to enjoy.
- Monday, April 11: Red Pepper Quilts (Rita's giving away a copy of the book. Ends 12 noon (AEST) on Wednesday 13 April)
- Tuesday, April 12: Patch Andi - HERE!!!
- Wednesday, April 13: Rosalie Quinlan
- Thursday, April 14: Whip Up
- Friday, April 15: Fat Quarterly blog
- Saturday, April 16: Cinderberry Stitches
- Sunday, April 17: One Flew Over